- Business area
- United States
- New Hampshire
Integra Biosciences is a world leading manufacturer and direct seller of innovative laboratory tools for liquid handling and media preparation. The company is fast paced and fully committed to creating novel solutions to meet the needs of customers in Bio-tech & Pharmaceutical Research labs, Diagnostics, and quality control groups in all life science markets as well and the food & beverage, forensics and medical industries.
The Production Supervisor is responsible for supervising employees in a clean room manufacturing environment. This position assigns work, implements procedures and policies and recommends improvements in production methods and working conditions.
- Direct the production activities of a high volume, injection molded, consumable products in a clean room environment.
- Hands-on supervision of production including, supervision of staff, monitoring productivity and quality and any other activities required to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintain favorable working relationships with employees through open communication, visibility, and involvement to promote a positive working environment that maximizes safety, employee engagement, productivity, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Continually analyze, identify and set expectations to motivate workers to achieve objectives and goals through providing feedback.
- Evaluate shift work performance and take necessary corrective actions.
- To work closely with other shift clean room supervisors to ensure shift changes are effective communication tools.
- Manage department priorities.
- Develops or revises standard operational and working practices.
- Resolves worker grievances or submits unsettled grievances to Production Manager for action.
- May be required to work weekends and alternate shift hours.
- Performs other duties as required.
- 1-3 years in a clean room environment with experience leading people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated and self-directed.
- Computer skills are required. A good understanding of Excel, word, and using a MRP system.
- Ability to see beyond the presenting problem in order to determine root cause and apply targeted corrections for sustained improvements.
- Excellent work ethic and history of being dependable.
- Knowledge of plastic injection molding a plus.
Please send your resume by email to Human Resources, U.S., Sonia King. @email