- Business area
- EU Sales & Logistics
We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
We already have our own sales offices in Germany, France, Great Britain and the USA. For the development and support of our Swiss customers we are looking for the region German speaking area for a new Sales Representative.
Your main tasks will be
- Independent management of the sales territory
- New acquisition of potential customers in the allocated sales territory
- Active consulting and sales of our comprehensive product range
- Representation of the company at trade fairs
- Creating needs analyses and preparing quotations incl. follow-up
- Analyses and control of sales incl. reporting
What we expect from you
- Natural science or commercial-technical Education
- Several years of sales experience, preferably in the field of laboratory supplies
- Communicative personality with a dynamic and confident appearance
- Very good negotiating skills and acquisition strength
- Very good knowledge of German and English
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a fast growing international company
- Be part of the success story and actively shape and drive success
- A corporate culture characterized by mutual respect
- Excellent employment conditions and a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
If you have any questions about this versatile position, please do not hesitate to contact Azra Wiesner, HR Manager, under the number +41 81 286 98 86. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application tool. -> Apply here!