We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
We are looking for a new team player to help us further accelerating our growth. This newly created position requires a committed and self-driven personality to build up and head a team of Product Managers with the task to systematically develop our product portfolio of lab consumables.
Your main tasks will be
- Systematically develop the product category in line with the strategic goals of the company
- Secure a pipeline of concepts for new products within the product category
- Secure the long-term sales and profitability goals for the product category
- Prepare and present business cases for new products and accessories with your team
- Secure relations with key users to identify new business opportunities with your team
- Ensures a timely and market-driven development together with the R&D team
- Drive product launches and communication measures together with Marketing Communication
What we expect from you
- Several years' experience in a product management or marketing role in the laboratory industry
- A solid understanding of the lab consumable market and its competitive landscape
- Graduate in life science or laboratory technology background are a plus
- Experience in leading and coaching a team
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance multiple projects and to set priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of which the half is typically overnight
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing, international company
- Actively shape and steer existing and new product lines
- Modern working environment with up-to-date employment conditions
- Young, highly motivated, "out-of-the-box" thinking team
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Alex Studer, CTO, +41 81 286 95 40. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application tool. --> Apply here!