- New Hampshire
- Hudson / Massachusetts
INTEGRA Biosciences develops, produces and distributes innovative liquid handling devices and consumables for the precise transfer of liquids in pharma, biotech, research and diagnostic laboratories. Our products are manufactured in the USA and Switzerland and are distributed worldwide through our own subsidiaries in the USA, Germany, UK, France, Switzerland, China and Japan.
We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
To further grow our Product Management team in the area of Liquid Handling we are looking for a
Product Manager Instrumentation
- Identifying existing customer requirements for improvement of existing product line
- Understanding market trends for development of concepts for new accessories or products
- Customer visits to understand pain points and potential new developments
- Creation of marketing content to support existing and future products
- Coordinating the market launch of products
- Training of the sales organization
What we expect from you
- Graduate in Life Science or Business Management (Bachelor's degree)
- 1-3 years experience as Product Manager is a plus
- Application knowledge in the Life Science / laboratory area is a plus
- A self-confident personality paired with social and team skills
- A good business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to travel up to 15%
INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.