- Business area
- Technical Service
- United States
- New Hampshire
- Hudson / Massachusetts
Integra Biosciences Corporation is an industry leader of innovative liquid handling, and media preparation products within the life sciences industry. We seek a full time Field Service Representative to operate from the Boston area. Candidate should expect to travel 50% of the time. Field Service Representatives are critically responsible to have an intimate knowledge of the full INTEGRA product offering.
These individuals have greater responsibilities that include both home office and in-field tasks. These tasks include performing preventative maintenance, calibration, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairs.
- Address customer questions and repair/service requests by both phone and/or email
- Initiate necessary system work within INTEGRA ERP system including Service Calls and Customer Quotes
- Invoice completed services and collection of missing payment
- Manage personal inventory of spare parts needed for in-field service
- Properly communicate any questions or concerns recognized in repair process to management
- Travel to headquarters in Hudson, NH in the event additional support is needed
- Travel to domestic customer accounts to conduct preventative maintenance/calibration services when required
- Troubleshoot and repair all capital equipment in the field
- Record accurate information within INTEGRA ERP System to complete Service Call transactions
- Responsible to complete all necessary travel and appointment logistics
- Travel to and from accounts including overnight accommodations
- Present oneself in a professional and courteous manner
- Financially conscious of travel expenses
- 3-5 years in technical support role
- Prior in-field service experience
- Ability to travel
- Experience with ERP systems
- The ability work with and without supervision
- ability to read & interpret technical drawings
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Great communication skills
- Great time management skills
- Willingness to learn
- Upbeat, and positive attitude
INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Please send your application documents electronically to the following e-mail address @email.