- Hudson NH
- Hudson NH
With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech, and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide.
INTEGRA strongly believes in work-life balance, and we offer three weeks of vacation, one week of PTO, and 10 holidays per year. Besides that, Integra provides an excellent benefits package for medical, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, Volunteer Time Off, Tuition Reimbursements, and much more.
- Build up an in-depth understanding of customer needs, market trends, and the competitive landscape.
- Contribute ideas for improvements and the further development of the products.
- Identifying existing customer requirements for improvement of the existing product line.
- Preparing specifications for new products.
- Support the sustainability direction to reduce plastic material in lab applications continuously.
- Conduct customer surveys and product beta testing.
- Coordinate the market launch of new products.
- Creating product documentation: brochures, webpage, videos, manuals with the MarCom team.
- Creation of marketing content to support existing and future products.
- Training and educating the sales organization as needed.
- Support sales team and customers regarding the application of the products
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, business management, or related field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a relevant Sales or Marketing position within our industry.
- Application knowledge in the Molecular or Cell Biology area is a plus.
- Personal initiative and willingness to take responsibility for projects.
- Communicative team player with a confident personality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and set priorities.
- A good business sense and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Willingness to travel off up to 20%, of which ten days are typically overseas.
We offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing international company
- Active participation in shaping the world of work and contributing ideas and suggestions
Thank you for your interest!