Content Marketing Manager
80% - 100% - Innovation - Zizers, Schweiz
We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
To support our global marketing activities, we are looking to strengthen our Marketing Communications team in Switzerland with a highly motivated, creative personality.
Your main tasks will be
- Create and manage social media posts and SMA campaigns
- Implement, manage and help to develop our social media strategy
- Manage, develop and implement SEA campaigns
- Create, monitor and perfect end-user directed newsletters and automated mailings
- Help to create personalized content for our marketing automation platform
- Plan, create, execute and follow-up marketing promotions
- Review and distribute marketing collateral like catalogs, flyers, press releases etc.
- Monitor important key metrics, analyze data and create reports for the management
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing or communication setting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (C1 level) are a must
- Desire and flair to write compelling, SEO savvy content
- Team player committed to work in a cross-functional team
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently and prioritize them to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics and Drupal CMS are a plus
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a fast-growing international company
- Be part of the INTEGRA story and actively shape and drive success
- Young, highly motivated, "out-of-the-box" thinking team
- Excellent employment conditions and a lot of freedom and personal responsibility
Interested? Our Head of Marketing, Lukas Keller, will be happy to answer your initial questions about this interesting position under +41 79 483 60 48.
Note for recruiters: By submitting the application, you accept the general terms and conditions for recruiters of INTEGRA Biosciences AG.