We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
To support and extend our Product Management team in Switzerland we are looking for a highly motivated and team-oriented personality.
Your main tasks will be
- Implement and optimize applications on the entire liquid handling product portfolio
- Plan and drive the application database by writing application notes
- Uncover needs for products improvements in key applications for the product management
- Support our customers and sales team in analyzing protocols in order to develop an implementation strategy for their application
- Share applicational insights with the sales team and exchange information about new liquid handling applications or market trends
- Maintain a laboratory for key applications like nucleic acid extractions and PCR setup
- Implement and perform validation procedures in a laboratory
What we expect from you
- BSc in Life Sciences or laboratory technician apprenticeship
- 3 to 5 years laboratory experience in applications including molecular biology and cell biology
- A self-confident and motivated personality which is paired with social skills
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance multiple projects and to set priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Requires a maximum 10 to 15% overnight travel
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing, international company
- Your active participation in our product and application development
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings
- Young, highly motivated, "out-of-the-box" thinking team
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Stephanie Stursberg, Group Product Manager, 0041 81 286 95 73. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application tool. -> Apply here!