- Business area
We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
To expand our team, we are looking for a team-oriented personality.
- Analyzing existing processes, identifying potential for improvement and implementing efficient IT solutions
- Maintenance and further development of our current ERP solution SAP Business One
- Developing business reports using SQL scripts and Excel visualizations
- Developing and testing EDI solutions for SAP
- Training of our employees worldwide to optimize the use of the various business IT applications
- Second Level Support for our SAP users
What we expect from you
- Degree in Business Informatics or comparable education
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the area of SAP
- SAP Business One knowledge is a prerequisite, experience with other ERP environments, such as SAP R3 or S4/Hana in one or more modules (SD, MM, PP, FI) is desirable
- Know-how in MS-SQL database administration and SQL programming
- Knowledge of operating processes in a manufacturing company is an advantage
- Very good language skills in German and English
What we offer
- An exciting, challenging position in a fast growing international company
- Active participation in shaping the digital transformation in an exciting environment
- "Hands-on mentality" in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Excellent employment conditions and modern workplaces with good transport connections
- Comprehensive introduction to our system landscape and opportunities for further training
New in Graubünden?
- Here you will find an attractive living and working region with many sports, cultural and leisure possibilities
- We will be happy to give you tips on finding an apartment and answer your first administrative questions
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Melanie Süpple, Team Leader Business IT, 0041 81 286 98 42. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application tool -> Apply here!