- Business area
We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
To further grow our Product Management team in the area of Liquid Handling we are looking for a new Product Manager.
Your main tasks will be
- Identifying existing customer requirements for improvement of existing product line
- Understanding market trends for development of concepts for new accessories or products
- Customer visits to understand pain points and potential new developments
- Creation of marketing content to support existing and future products
- Coordinating the market launch of products
- Training of the sales organization
What we expect from you
- Graduate in Life Science or Business Management
- 1-3 years experience as Product Manager is a plus
- Application knowledge in the Life Science / laboratory area is a plus
- A self-confident personality paired with social and team skills
- A good business sense and entrepreneurial spirit
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel up to 20%
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing, international company
- Actively shape and steer existing and new product lines
- Modern working environment with up-to-date employment conditions
- Young, highly motivated, "out-of-the-box" thinking team
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Tom Bentivegna, our Group Product Manager, 0041 79 261 89 90. We are looking forward to receiving your application via our application tool. -> Apply here!