We take the precise dosing of liquids in laboratories to a new level. With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide. As we continue to grow, we are looking for helping hands and creative minds to further accelerate science - join us!
We are strengthening in the area of quality and are therefore looking for an experienced and self-driven Quality Engineer for this newly created position.
Your main tasks will be
- Create, maintain and review certificates of sterility and purity for all INTEGRA products
- Monitor regulations and standards for sterilization processes and cleanliness requirements
- Support manufacturing and sterilization processes to achieve required purity / sterility levels
- Monitor process validation in cooperation with external service providers
- Write and update guidance documents concerning purity and sterility with respect to all countries with direct INTEGRA representation (EU, US, China and Japan currently)
- Assist R&D in US and CH with instrument certification and support regulations monitoring
What we expect from you
- Degree in technical or scientific studies and several years of professional experience
- Experience with relevant standards and regulations
- A self-confident and motivated personality which is paired with social skills
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance multiple projects and to set priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English and German
- Willingness to travel up to 10%
What we offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing, international company
- A corporate culture characterized by mutual respect
- Modern working environment with up-to-date employment conditions
- Young, highly motivated, "out-of-the-box" thinking team
Interested? If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Daniel Bächi, Head of Corporate Quality, +41 81 286 95 18.