- Hudson NH
INTEGRA Biosciences develops, produces and distributes innovative liquid handling devices for the precise dosing of liquids in pharmaceutical research laboratories. Our products are manufactured in the USA and Switzerland and are distributed worldwide through our own subsidiaries in the USA, Germany, UK, France, Switzerland, China and Japan. We are an SME with over 320 employees worldwide, of which 120 are located in our office in Hudson, NH.
To grow our range of pipettes and single-use laboratory products, we are looking for an additional player in our Accounts Receivable team.
- Review and process daily payments application and respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Track and post customer payments received by wire transfer, checks, and credit card transactions
- Track and report accounts receivable performance and collections metrics
- Monitor customer accounts for aging, and discrepancies, and provide reports as needed
- Assist in monthly analysis for forecasted collections
- Contact existing customers and collect past due payments
- Implement holds on customer accounts using good judgment
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or another related field
- 2 – 3 years experience working in an accounts receivable role
- Experience working with an ERP system is preferred, but not required
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of collections and billing
- Accurate data entry skills
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing international company
- Active participation in shaping the world of work and contributing ideas and suggestions
INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, Volunteer time Off, Tuition Reimbursements, and paid holidays.
Thank you for your interest!