- Business area
INTEGRA Biosciences designs and produces innovative liquid handling instruments for life science research laboratories in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. These products are sold globally through our direct sales offices and network of distribution partners. Today the company employs over 250 people worldwide, of which 110 work in our headquarters in Switzerland. In order to attract new customers to our webpage and generate actionable leads for our sales teams in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Switzerland, China and Japan, we like to extend our inbound marketing efforts. Thus we are looking to grow our Marketing Communications team in Switzerland with a Content Creator who has a unique talent to turn mere facts into captivating and easy to read articles, which hit the nerve of our target audience. A true digital native, who is sound with writing SEO optimized content in an Inbound Marketing setting.
- Research, plan and write compelling blog entries about our focus topics on a regular basis
- Be the main contact for communication needs in Product Management and for Executives
- Execute projects in line with the editorial plan together with internal and external resources
- Review and edit articles from external resources
- Maximize the online impact of the stories by implementing SEO best practice
- Contribute to the team which defines the editorial plan of the company
- Monitor and report key metrics in regards to organic inbound traffic and keyword usage
- Review and maintain the content on the company webpage and third party websites
- Some years’ experience as a content producer, blogger, journalist or similar in a life science, laboratory or industrial setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- A degree in marketing, communications or a related field is a plus
- Sound understanding of Inbound Marketing and SEO
- Committed to work in a cross-functional team
- Detail oriented person with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently and prioritize them to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Drupal CMS are beneficial
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator are of advantage
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Jürg Bass our Director of Marketing Communications.
Please send your application to @email.