- Hudson NH
- Hudson NH
With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, we are revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech, and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide.
As a global Application IT ERP team member, you will support the daily business operations. You will support businesses with technical issues, work on cross-functional projects and form the link between the business departments and Application IT.
- Analysis of existing business processes, identification of potential for improvement and implementation of suitable solutions in the area of ERP
- Supporting the business departments in ERP issues
- Worldwide training of our employees on the optimal use of the various IT applications
- Maintenance of the current ERP solution SAP Business One and its add-ons
- Support in the implementation of a new global ERP landscape
- Second-level support for current and future ERP solution
- IT project management
- Completed studies in business informatics or comparable training
- At least 3 years of professional experience with ERP systems, SAP Business One knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge of operational procedures and processes in an international, manufacturing industrial company
- In-depth knowledge of Office 365, Confluence and Jira knowledge is an advantage
- Flair for information technologies and very good technical understanding
- Team player and cooperative, independent and responsible personality
- Project management (traditional and agile) experience as a project manager and staff member
- Willingness to travel 5-10% to Switzerland
- Very good language skills in English
- Active participation in shaping the digital transformation in an exciting environment
- "Hands-on mentality" in an innovative and dynamic environment
INTEGRA strongly believes in work-life balance, and we offer three weeks of vacation, one week of PTO, and 10 holidays per year. Besides that, Integra provides an excellent benefits package for medical, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, Volunteer Time Off, Tuition Reimbursements, and much more. Please click Integra's culture to check it out.