- Business area
- Product management
INTEGRA Biosciences develops, produces and distributes innovative liquid handling devices for the precise dosing of liquids for use in Biotech and Pharmaceutical research. We are an SME with 300 employees worldwide, 120 of which located at our headquarters in Zizers. Our products are manufactured in Switzerland and the USA and are distributed worldwide through our own subsidiaries in Germany, France, Switzerland, UK, USA, China and Japan.
To further grow our Product Management team in the area of Liquid Handling with Electronic 1 - 384 channel pipettes, we are looking for a Junior Product Manager (m/f).
- Advising the sales department as well as customers regarding application of the products
- Contribute ideas for improvements and the further development of the products
- Clarifying market and customer needs
- Preparation of specifications for new products
- Supervision of customer surveys and product tests
- Creating product documentation: brochures, webpage, videos, manuals, etc.
- Coordinating the market launch of products
- Creating marketing content with the communications team
- Training and education of the sales organization
What we expect from you:
- Basic scientific or technical training
- Application knowledge in the Life Science / laboratory area
- Personal initiative and willingness to take responsibility for projects
- Communicative team player with a confident manner
- Basic understanding of business processes
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Willingness to travel of up to 10 - 15%
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing, international company
- Active participation in shaping the world of work and contributing ideas and suggestions
- A practical introduction to the varied tasks of a Product Manager
- Modern working environment with up-to-date employment conditions
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Product Manager, Tom Bentivegna, 0041 81 286 95 31. Please send your application documents electronically to the e-mail address @email.