- Hudson NH
- Merrimack NH
With over 550 employees worldwide, innovative products, and cutting-edge robotics, Integra is revolutionizing liquid handling in the medical diagnostics, pharmaceutical, biotech, and food industries. Our equipment is manufactured to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the USA and distributed worldwide.
The Logistics Associate is an administrative role that serves a support function in our main US distribution Center. The Logistics Associate reports directly to the Distribution Manager, and the primary duties include routine Administrative functions like reviewing time cards and inventory control. This position has no direct reports but will be expected to interact laterally with a cross-function team of dedicated professionals. The role offers an exciting split between PC-based office work, warehouse work, and inventory validation tasks..
- Provides administrative support in areas such as order processing, safety & compliance, and inventory control
- Aids daily in typical office duties: receiving orders, communicating with customer service on order requests, tracking, and inventory transactions
- Time card processing through the Paylocity system
- Administration functions for safety, environmental and health compliance
- Processing inventory cycle; counting and reporting
- Organizing and administrative support of all documents, as well as archiving
- Procurement - helping with the administrative flow and getting prices as needed
- Shipping - Tracking and comparing transportation costs
- Tracking - site(s) pallet capacity, supplies, preventative maintenance
- Associates Degree is preferred, but will consider HS Diploma (pending experience)
- Safety is priority
- Action orientated
- Strong communication skills
- Time management
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Preferred experience with enterprise resources management (SAP specifically)
INTEGRA strongly believes in work-life balance, and we offer three weeks of vacation, one week of PTO, and 10 holidays per year. Besides that, Integra provides an excellent benefits package for medical, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, Volunteer Time Off, Tuition Reimbursements, and much more. Please check out Integra's culture by clicking here.