- Business area
- United States
- New Hampshire
- Hudson / Massachusetts
Integra Biosciences is an industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences marketplace. We seek an energetic, self-starting individual with manufacturing engineering experience capable of managing a small team in a high volume injection molding operation. The position reports to the Vice President of Operations.
- Manage the manufacturing engineering team in the US and support engineering activities in other locations as needed.
- Transfer the production of new products from R&D into manufacturing. Design, develop, and test processes and equipment for production.
- Continuously monitor manufacturing processes to optimize production flow, improve assembly methods and product quality, and expand capacity.
- Identify areas of cost reduction and manage the implementation of these types of programs.
- Manage outside resources providing new processes and equipment.
- Support existing production with all process equipment and automation.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in mechanical engineering with 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex problems and determine root causes.
- Hands on mechanical engineering aptitude.
- Experience with robotic assembly and vision systems.
- Familiarity with high volume injection molding production in a clean room environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of working among many disciplines.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to maintain project plans.
INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Please send your application documents electronically to the following e-mail address @email.