- Business area
INTEGRA Biosciences designs, produces and sells innovative liquid handling instruments for life science research laboratories in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. These products are sold globally through our direct sales branches, as well as our network of distribution partners. The company employs over 220 people worldwide, of which 90 work in our headquarters in Switzerland. In Germany, France, Switzerland, the UK and USA we have our own sales teams. In order to support these teams, we would like to grow our marketing efforts and are therefore looking to extend our Marketing Communications team in Switzerland with a Marketing Coordinator 80 – 100% (m/f).
- Create, monitor and perfect end-user directed newsletters
- Plan, create, execute and follow-up marketing promotions
- Write, review and distribute marketing collateral like catalogs, flyers, press releases etc.
- Review and maintain the content on the company webpage and third party websites
- Organize exhibitions and manage the budget spending
- Assist in the annual advertising schedule, monitor its execution and budget spending
- Monitor important key metrics like number of leads, web traffic, conversion rates etc.
- Analyze data, create graphs, and compile marketing reports for the management
What we expect from you
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a marketing, advertising or communication setting
- Desire and flair to write compelling, SEO savvy content
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and German (C1 level) ) are a must
- Team player committed to work in a cross-functional team
- Detail oriented person with strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects independently and prioritize them to meet deadlines
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point is required
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator are a plus
- Knowledge of Mailchimp, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics and Adwords are a plus
What we offer
- An interesting and challenging job in a fast growing international company
- An opportunity to take an active part in expanding our communication efforts
- Excellent working conditions in pleasant surroundings with a motivated team
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Nicole Jäger, HR Manager, +41 81 286 98 28. Please send your application electronically to the E-Mail address @email.