- Business area
- United States
Integra Biosciences is an industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry. We seek an energetic, self-starting individual to join our materials team in our rapidly growing consumables group. This person will be responsible for the execution of the material requirements plan for our high volume injection molding facility.
- Coordinates production planning workflow for one or multiple products.
- Reviews the monthly build plan and creates/schedules work orders to load the manufacturing floor to best utilize production work cell equipment and resources, based on material availability.
- Works closely with the materials management team to execute priorities, monitor progress, ensure timely/accurate data entry transactions and to revise build schedules as necessary.
- Determines component and sub-assembly requirements to meet production build plan. Submits needed requirements to the purchasing team to order and/or expedite required goods.
- Collaborates with production and molding manager to determine optimal utilization of production capacities and to resolve scheduling conflicts.
- Prepares/updates daily, weekly and monthly production, sales and inventory reports.
- Works with the materials team to research and remedy inventory errors resulting from missing and incorrect work order transactions.
- Monitors, identifies and reports all incorrect product structures (BoM’s and Routings) to ensure correction via engineering change control procedures.
- Reviews existing planning systems to initiate continuous improvement activities to improve the efficiency of planning, scheduling and material flow processes.
- Understand and manage risks to minimize impact on the production schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Materials Management/Supply Chain Management or a related field and four years of professional planning experience.
- APICS Certification is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of production planning and inventory management principles.
- Familiarity with high volume injection molding preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing and presenting reports.
- Previous experience using ERP software and MS Office (particularly Excel) to support production planning, capacity planning, and material requirements.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques are a plus.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with team members, co-workers and management to coordinate operations and activities between departments.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Please send your resume by email to Human Resources, U.S., Sonia King. @email