- Business area
- United States
- New Hampshire
INTEGRA Biosciences is an industry leader providing innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry. We seek an energetic, self-starting individual with plastics mold making experience capable of reworking, maintaining, and repairing molds with minimal supervision. The position reports to the Molding Manager.
- Disassemble, clean, and re-assemble complex multi cavity, highly polished injection molds.
- Perform preventative maintenance, convert & change over mold components, and conduct regular repairs as needed.
- Ability to work with molds made overseas.
- Evaluate the condition and determine improvements needed on existing molds and document and communicate those to the Molding Manager and or engineering.
- Work with all areas of the organization and external vendors.
- Help maintain the tool room through good housekeeping practices. Adhere to all personal protective equipment and safety guidelines
- Keep change-over documents and components in order and never stop improving.
Qualifications & Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of experience in maintaining and building complex molds in the plastic injection molding industry.
- Proficient in solid works
- Capable of operating all tool room machinery including the Bridgeport, lathe, and surface grinder.
- Good organization skills and understanding of Class 101 mold maintenance and upkeep.
- Familiar with hot runner manifolds and electrical testing. Capable of tearing down and completely rewiring heaters and thermocouples.
- Capable of stoning and polishing mold article details while keeping required shut off edges sharp.
- Ability to read and understand 2d and 3d mold designs, blueprints, and electrical schematics.
Please send your resume by email to Human Resources, U.S., Sonia King. @email