- Business area
- Product management
- United States
- New Hampshire
INTEGRA provides innovative liquid handling solutions to customers in the life sciences industry. We are dedicated to the development of laboratory tools which allow for the handling of liquids more effectively. INTEGRA is currently seeking a Junior Product Manager to join our Marketing and Sales team in Hudson, New Hampshire.
- Work with marketing and sales team to prepare all necessary collateral for new product introductions.
- Support sales team with trade show activities.
- Evaluate market and customer needs, oversee the competitive landscape
- Utilize laboratory background to support product innovation, development and market introduction.
- Preparing and presenting product concept documentation.
- Move product concept to product requirement stage by gathering customer and internal feedback.
- Provide production with necessary details for product launches.
- Includes forecasting, packaging and basic product details.
- Once fully trained on products; visit customer sites to gather feedback surrounding daily workflow, bottlenecks and questions customers have.
- Present in-field findings to innovation team.
- Bachelor’s degree in life sciences related field
- 3 + years’ experience working in a laboratory setting
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Positive attitude and eagerness to support product development
- Prepared to take over responsibility and proactively drive projects
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to balance multiple projects and to set priorities
- Ability to eventually travel domestically up to 30% of time
- Periodic international travel is a requirement
INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Please send your application documents electronically to the following e-mail address @email.