- Hudson NH
- Hudson NH
Integra Biosciences is an industry leader in innovative liquid handling products within the life sciences industry. We are seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to support our instruments and consumable production operations in Hudson, NH.
- Review new product designs in preparation for production: Provide manufacturing-related feedback to the R&D team to support the development and transfer of products from R&D into production (prototypes to finished products)
- Develop, prepare and implement new processes (train personnel, document procedures/workflows, workstations, assembly lines, quality equipment, etc.) to begin production (or to scale up the volume of existing production)
- Evaluate and update existing manufacturing processes to improve productivity and quality
- Provide support to production as necessary: Investigate manufacturing challenges, find solutions, evaluate non-conformances to resolve issues, and implement corrective/preventive actions
- Support implementation of controlled changes (ECO's) with consideration for impacts to manufacturing/production processes
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Relevant engineering degree or experience
- Experience with implementing automated solutions
- Capable of designing (3D CAD) and building fixtures with a working knowledge of machine shop practices
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Drive for continuous improvement
- Strong hands-on mentality
- Ability to utilize Lean Manufacturing and Smart Factory principles
- Desire to collaborate within the international Integra Biosciences team
We offer you
- An exciting, challenging position in a growing international company
- Active participation in shaping the world of work and contributing ideas and suggestions
- INTEGRA offers an excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance, 401(k) plan, FSA, Volunteer time Off, Tuition Reimbursements, and PTO.
Thank you for your interest!