- Cambridge MA & New York City
Transferring liquids in a precise and productive manner is at the heart of the many daily tasks of laboratory professionals in the life sciences industry. INTEGRA has been dedicated since 1965 to developing innovative pipetting and media preparation solutions that meet our customers' needs in research, diagnostic, and quality control laboratories. Our instruments and consumables are manufactured according to the highest quality standards in Switzerland and the United States.
The ideal candidate will have a ‘hunter’ mentality and be eager to meet new customers. Should reside in or near Westchester County, NY, and Northern NJ to work in one of our territories.
- Autonomous management of your commercial territory
- Acquisition of new customers in this territory
- Consult with customers and demonstrate our wide range of products
- Represent our company at trade fairs
- Identify needs and establish relationships with customers
- Close sales and provide after-sales support
- Analysis and control of sales revenue and reporting
- Proven track record of outside sales experience preferred
- Successful commercial experience of 2 to 5 years, ideally in the laboratory field
- Strong negotiating, planning, and consultative sales skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and excellent time management skills to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build rapport with prospective and existing customers
What we offer you
- Competitive pay and generous performance-based sales commissions. This position offers a unique uncapped monthly commission plan
- Unlimited career growth opportunities and the ability to advance the rate of scientific research and discovery
- Best-in-class sales training, extensive support, and mentorship programs
- Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, FSA, Tuition Reimbursement, 3 weeks of vacation, one week of PTO, 10 holidays, and much more.
- To learn more about our company, please check our about us page
Thank you for your interest!